Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!



New Year's Day was spent with lots of carbs....eggs, french toast, cinnamon rolls, bacon and sausages. Serious heart attack situation. Thanks to those who came to our Open House Brunch. It was nice to relax with friends and play a little.

Our new game....Bananagrams. Totally fun, even if you are a horrible speller. I love it because we don't keep score and I don't have to worry about someone yelling....Your TURN! Shheesh.

Today I am watching the 1st episode of Biggest Loser....Talk about feeling like a lump. Did I mention we ate homemade caramels all day Saturday? Oh brother! Reality has set in.

Not setting any goals this year. Just trying to be a better person each day! Have a great one!

4 comments:

  1. I missed BL last night! My good friend dated Rulon Gardner. Man, that guy's a tool. Let the judging begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goals, schmols. Yum on the food..man I'm hungry. That's a great idea of a new years day brunch...may have to steal it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bananagrams - I challenge you - we played that all holiday season too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to meet you! Yes, I did see the blanket, it was in Craig's personal bedroom which normally no one gets to stay in, but our friend who is the architect was using that room. How fun! It is amazing. If you get the chance to go with your BFF, do it!

    ReplyDelete