Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Yes, still alive.

Just in case you were wondering. Still well, still alive. I received a job assignment that keeps me working at least 4 days a week, a 5th if I choose. The opportunity has been great, as well as the pay check. I am working as a Intervention Teacher at our elementary school. Teaching EL, which is my speciality. Downside....little time to blog or do some of the fun stuff I use to do, i.e. laundry, dusting, vacuuming.

I am thinking of giving up my personal blog for a while, perhaps posting pictures of the family and activities, but that's pretty much what I do on Facebook now. This blog was intended for family viewing before FB.

I think I will continue my "craft" blog, and maybe just combine the two into one. I'm not sure. Really don't know if anyone else would mind. Not like I am solving the world's problems here. Just me and my little corner of the universe.

So until next time,

Have a great day!

1 comment: