Friday, January 23, 2009

American Idol

I decided I need to update my personal ranting, I meaning happy place more often.  Nothing brilliant yet, other than American Idol.  Hum. Liking the Cara gal.  Not quite sure I am as excited this season.  I am over these former artists competing against real, NEW talent.  I.E.... Joanna Pacitti.  Yes, she has a decent voice, very well groomed and will look on camera, but, huh, nothing to write home about.   So far, there are a couple of guys, including that cutie from Tuesday night.  I'll have to watch again to get his name.  Also, that emo guy from Hollywood.  Could have potential.  Who do you think is a potential this season? Comment here and we'll get this party started as soon as everyone makes it to Hollywood.

1 comment:

  1. I'm liking the blind guy best -or the girl who grew up homeless.

    ReplyDelete