Anywho...she has tagged me and I accept the 7 Things Challenge. Now I am to follow some rules. Everyone knows I am not good at that. I am suppose to share 7 things about myself that nobody knows. That is going to be tough because I have a hard time keeping my mouth closed and opinions to myself, so everything is pretty much out there already. So, here goes....
1. I always wanted to play the cello or drums. The cello is so sophisticated, completely unlike me. The drums are so Karen Carpenter.
2. I don't like people touching me. Specifically, I do not enjoy double cheek kisses or when Big Daddy rubs the beds of my finger nails. Totally creeps me out. It's ok now, he knows better. However, I love sincere hugs!
3. I remember faces and names of almost everyone I have met. Does that make me a great friend? Sometimes, it's just one or the other,( face or name) but usually both. It makes me crazy when I can't place someone.
4. Child Protective Services interviewed me for child abuse, my own child. That was funny! The social worker left wondering why I had not actually beaten my child. If you knew Child X then, you would understand.
5. I am not as mean as I use to be. For those of you who haven't known me long, you think it's bad now....you did not want to be around then. Actually, I am just opinionated and judgmental. Hum...let's go back to mean.
6. I say I don't like chocolate, but I do. I just prefer fruit and other flavors more.
7. I am a freak of ... well, I haven't decided. It use to be fabric and wallpaper. Now I think it's paper. I have boxes of paper in all shapes and sizes. I love the patterns and colors. So, paper freak it is!
OK. Now I pass this challenge on to some of my favorite peeps:
Go for it gals! I want to read some juicy stuff.