Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Politically Correct

I have a hot button when it comes to a few things. One of them is the dirt hill at the end of my cul-de-sac. It use to be landscaped until some stupid middle school boys decided it was a great place to ride their bikes. Last week I got really tired of asking nicely, pointing to the sign that says "No bicycle riding in this area", and yelling a said dumbos. I got so feed up I called the Sheriff's department. While waiting for Officer $(#&% to show up, idiot boy #3 asked if he could ride up the hill (that is almost destroyed) until the cops come. I said, NO! He asked why not. I asked if he was retarded. Can you say that anymore? I thought it appropriate. I didn't think he was actually retarded, but perhaps his mental capacity had come to a halt. This boy has the audacity to act as if he was offended by my comment. No, I think just a few too many fall off the bike onto your head, son.
As for the police officer, don't even get me started. I think I called him a whimp or woosey to his face. "Stay tuned to another episode of Crazy Lady, same channel, same time next week"
Update: No bike riders for a week now. Maybe the word got out that the neighborhood witch actually called the cops. Hopefully the landscape will return.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh too funny - i would love to have been able to see this. you go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ms danell--i just love your spunk. you are so not a cookie cutter, bread bakin pink suit. (no offense to those who are-really) You are in tune with your inner-child fo show!

    ReplyDelete